Ask SFE about Postgraduate Loans (PGL) 2016/17

You can apply for a Postgraduate Loan to help you pay for your Master’s course. To get a Postgraduate Loan, you must: be studying a taught or research Master’s course, be under 60 at the start of your course, and normally live in England. If you’re an EU national and have lived